‘RELEASE THAT BOOK’ MASTER CLASS
E – COURSE
Master the BUSINESS behind and beyond the book
Self-Publishing a book opens the door to hundreds of business opportunities.
Let’s not just write and print your book, but let’s plan on building a highly profitable business BEHIND it. Many new authors come to SheEO Publishing without a plan for what’s next for them after they release the book they’ve been dreaming of. The goal of becoming an author for most is to leverage the book for business, media attention or to leave a legacy for your family. If you wish to build a highly successful career off your book, strategy and proper planning is key before you Release That Book!
In this e-course I am cutting through the BS to REALLY teach you how to publish your book….quickly, professionally and excellently to create six figure success and plan, create or take your business to the next level so that you catapult your career.
This is for people who are serious about self-publishing and would love to be ahead of the mark with a step-by-step action plan for:
- Self-Publishing Success – How, What, When, Where Why
- Book Business Blueprint – What Happens BEFORE & AFTER the Release
- Marketing Plan to Elevate Your Business or Start A New One
- How to Become an Amazon Best-Seller List Author
- Using Your Book the Right Way to Attract the Right Clients and Gain Media Attention
- Building a Brand Beyond The Book
Once you decide to become an Author it’s more than just saying, “I’m an Author.” Being an Author is a Business and just like with any business, planning is the most important. Running a successful business requires investing in educating yourself, laser focused clarity and IMPLEMENTATION.
What you’ll learn from this Master Class:
- How to effectively turn your passion or personal life experiences into profits
- Step-by-step strategy on promoting your book to the RIGHT clientele
- How to grow and sustain your business through the use of books
- Why you need to become a master of Position Marketing
- Amazon best seller strategy
If you can’t answer yes to all of these questions, you need this course:
- Did you pose a problem with you as the solution in your book?
- Did you establish yourself as an expert?
- Is your phone ringing off the hook since the release of your book?
- Are you converting readers to clients?
We show you EXACTLY how to do all these things and why you should.
This is an intense course!
This is a chance for you to come in with an idea and walk away with at least 20% of your book done as well as a personalized strategic business marketing plan in place.
If you are seriously interested in becoming an author, or you wrote a book and now it’s just sitting on your shelf not bringing in any more money since after the first few months of its release, YOU NEED THIS BOOTCAMP.
You will walk away with a solid game plan! Guaranteed!